Well Thanksgiving was good this year. We had a lot of people and ate some yummy food. The night before though wasn't so good. I was up sick half the night. :( I debated the next day if I could go, because I was still feeling pretty lousy. But, I decided to buck up and go, I didn't want to miss Turkey Day! It turned out to be a pretty good day. Jerm and I crashed that night though!- We were exhausted!
Friday we went to see "Hitman" and did some shopping. Pretty good movie- for a guy flick. Then we put our tree up Friday night. Good times.
Saturday morning I met Liz at Mimi's Cafe for brunch. They have some yummy food indeed! Jerm and I must go back...loved the pumpkin pancakes!
That day after Liz left, we just vegged. We watched like 4 movies on tv, finished decorating our tree and just hung out. I made matchacholi (sp??) for dinner, it was yummy.
Sunday we ran some errands and went to the mall and had pics taken with James sitting on Santa's lap! They are adorable. I got a new purse/tote/diaper bag yesterday, and I am using it as a purse and a diaper bag. It is really nice and I think it'll help with the carrying of everything.
Today we had James 9 month check up and he is doing great. Weighing in at 22.5 lbs and 29 inches. Big baby! Doc said he is doing great developmentally. We got his flu shot while we were there too. We go back in a month for the booster.
Well- thats about all I have for now...have a great day!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Thanksgiving update
Posted by Valerie and Jeremy Adell at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Hey ... so glad the pediatrition's visit went great! Knew it would!
It'll be fun buying our Christmas tree this week ... not to mention the very important lights! :-) This year the lights seem to make a lot of difference for some reason!
Post a Comment