A lot has happened since I last posted! James turned 8 months, and is actually now almost 9 months! He is CRAWLING now, standing up while holding onto something, saying "mama" and "dada" and clapping! He is doing so good.
I am begininng to wonder if it will ever feel like fall here in TX. Its the middle of November and still in the 80's! Kinda rediculous! Oh well...
Looking forward to the holidays for sure. It's my favorite time of year. Can't wait for Turkey Day and the shopping the day after! Then hopefully when it gets cold, we can all go outside and let James play in the snow! (or at least the leaves haha) Jerm and I are planning on going up to Chicago at some point this holiday season. Then hopefully in Jan/Feb we plan on going to the Caribbean. It'll be nice to finally get a honeymoon! haha
Here are some recent pics of James.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Happy Holidays
Posted by Valerie and Jeremy Adell at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment