Well, the holidays have come and gone now and after New years, it's back to the old grind stone. Sad in some ways, the holidays are my absolute favorite time of year, but in other ways the beginning of a new year signifies a fresh new start. It may be cheesy, but I still do my new years resolutions, and I actually try to do them. I think goals are a good thing. You'll never get anywhere if you're not reaching for something. anyways, off my soap box now ;)
We had a great Christmas...stayed at home all day. Had good family time. James' first christmas was great. He was spoiled of course, but hey...that's expected right? hehe. I got some great things too...it was an awesome day!
It has been WONDERFUL having Jerm home! I wish he could be here everyday! I'll miss him when he has to return to work on Wednesday. Boo :( That's the way it goes I guess though!
Well- I have a few pictures from the holidays that I'll leave you with. I hope you all have a safe and fun New Years Eve/Day!
HAPPY 2008!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Happy Holidays
Posted by Valerie and Jeremy Adell at 12:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Hey girl! I'm so excited to have another friend on here. I can't figure out how to search people, so thus far I've only been able to add people who've given me their web address.
Love ya!
Post a Comment