Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OLD HABITS RING TRUE

Traditions. Thats what I think of most when the holidays come around. Like, what foods to make, what songs to listen to, what movies to watch, what people to see, and which house to go to. I love to decorate the house for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. We always put on christmas music, and put our tree up while drinking hot chocolate or coffee. Its always so fun, the men do the lights and the women do the ornaments. Very fun times. On Christmas eve we always go to a candlelight service, then eat dinner with my parents. Afterwards, we go home and watch "It's a Wonderful Life" while we finish last minute wrapping. Then on Christmas morning, we get up, turn the video camera on, and light some candles, put on some christmas music, turn the christmas tree on and then open presents. Then have a big breakfast of pluck me bread and eggs. I love the holidays. Especially if its cold out. That makes it the best. I always dream of a White Christmas. Maybe some year it'll happen.

This is my favorite time of year and I can't wait!!!

0 comments: