Hey everybody. Just got back from working out at Jazzercise. I love it. It is really kicking my booty but I love it. Today I did a "step jazzercise" which is a step class with a bit of Jazzercise mixed in. I know I will definitely be sore tomorrow. But, it's worth it!
Jerm and I are going up to Denton today. We are trying to decide if we want to build or just buy a house built with in the last few years. The later would mean we can move in faster...which would mean definitely being there for Christmas and the holidays. The building would put us in the house right around the new year. And I really really don't want to spend another holiday season at our apt. The prices and the quality of homes that are already built are very good and the resale value is better. So, right now we are leaning towards just buying one. We have found a lot in the area we want, and today we are going up there to see a few.
Well, I better go get ready so I'm off. Have a great Sunday guys!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Jazzercise
Posted by Valerie and Jeremy Adell at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Hey Valerie, I am excited that you are moving to Denton! Why are you moving up here? There is a great Jazzercise facility - you will love it! - Rachel
Post a Comment