Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All About Me

Hi, My name is Valerie.


I'm 25 years old, married to a wonderful man named Jeremy.


We were married in October of 2005





We have one son, James who was born on February 21st of last year. He is toddling away now. He is the light of our lives.



We have one dog, Lady who is precious, and thinks she is queen of the house.



We have one bird, Zazu, and 3 fish.




I love my parents to death. We are all a very close family, hanging out a lot. We love going out to dinner and exploring new restaurants as a family.


I adore my newest neice, Skylar:


I am HUGE into baking:




Some of my other interests include:

God

My church

Hubby

James

Raising a Godly family

Reading (chick lit books)

Writing (blogging)

Watching reality TV like The Bachelor/Bachelorette, AI, DWTS

I'm a huge Grey's fan

Working out (JAZZERCISE)

Drinking sweet iced tea on a hot day

The beach

The mountains

Diet Coke and Sprite Zero

Anything chocolate

Lipgloss

Traveling

Flowers

Decorating

Coffee



I could go on and on...

We live in Plano, Tx right now. Plan on moving to the Denton area in the next few months as we buy a house. Right now we go to Wilshire Baptist. Once we move we will go back to Denton Bible church. The church I went to while in college up at North Texas. Right now, I'm a stay at home mom, but I plan on going back to North Texas after we move and getting my masters in psychology. I want to become a high school counselor.

Well that's me, in a nutshell. How about you???

0 comments: