Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday, September 14, 2007

Wow its been a while!

Well it has been a long time since I have updated this!!! Our lives are good. James is 6 months old now! Actually- almost 7 months! So crazy how fast time flies! He has started eating veggies!!! He has had his squash, and sweet potatoes so far. He loves them both! Along with his cereal (which we've been doing barley here lately) he is growing like a weed! At his 6 month appt he weighed 19.9 lbs!!EEEK! Big boy!

We went to Nashville during the labor day weekend. It was so fun to see everything again, where we lived, etc etc. Very cool. I had forgotten how pretty it was there!! Amazing! And the leaves were already starting to change. It is just absolutely gorgeous!

We plan on getting our picture done for the Wilshire Pictorial Directory on Sept. the 25th. Should be really nice to have a "professional" family portrait done. They give us a free 8x10 as well as the option to buy more poses. Very cool.

Lady has a birthday coming up, as well as me! Her's is Sept. 18th and she will be 3!!!!! Can't believe we've had her that long! And of course mine is on Oct. 3rd. Yes- the month for birthdays and anniversarys!!!! We celebrate 2 yrs on the 15th! :D So, lots of exciting stuff happening!!

I am looking forward to dressing James up for Halloween! I think we have narrowed it down to either a pea pod, or a pumpkin. Both are adorable! He will be so precious!!

Well, can't think of anything else at the moment, next time I should have pics!!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: