Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Back Pain, Rice Cereal & Major Congrats

Well last Friday I had a huge back spasm that was some of the worst pain I'd ever experienced. Jerm took me to the Dr. when he got home from work,and with my Dad's help, they managed to get me there. They gave me a shot, and 3 prescriptions. I am much better now (at least able to get up by myself and go potty by myself) but definitely not completely healed. It really hurts not being able to completely care for James right now, but I just cannot lift him. Thank God for my family and Jerm helping me out so so much!

Yesterday was a big day for James! We started him on his first Rice Cereal! He loved it! We had tried one time before, right when he turned 4 months and we could tell he wasn't ready. So, we decided that yesterday was long enough to wait, and we were right! He absolutely inhaled it! I'm so happy he loved it. I cannot wait to start him on 1st foods etc. Is going to be a fun, yet very messy adventure! Now, we need to buy a highchair!

Now, I would like to give a HUGE CONGRATS to Matt and Bridget! I am so thrilled for you both on your wonderful news! I cannot wait for the little one to come, and for James to have another cousin to play with! So happy for you both!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: