Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Post more, get more readers

Okay so, I am very aware that I don't ever have any comments. How do I get people to my page? I guess I never post, bc I never get comments. But that's gonna change because I am determined to get people to my page! I love to blog. Couple things that have been going on:

My best friend Chelsey, her husband has been diagnosed with stage 3 rectal cancer. There lives have been turned completely upside down so please be praying for them. I am doing any and everything to help them. One thing being posting the "chip in" widget for Melissa to get to Kansas to take their pics! So if you see that and feel lead to pitch in, that'd be AWESOME. We are also doing bracelets. The rubber kind. They will say something like "Big tumor, big guy, bigger God". Bryan came up with that himself. Pretty cool. So, if you would like a bracelet once again please let me know. They are $5 a piece.

Second of all, a few wks ago me and Jenny took a roadtrip up to Wichita, Ks to visit Chelsey! We stayed with her Great Aunt Martha...had a blast. I'll show you a few pics from the trip.








Well I'm off to figure out how to convert some things to html. Wish me luck!

0 comments: