Hello lovlies
Sorry it's been FOREVER since I posted. I just get caught up in xanga land and forget about this one! Things are really good here. We had a great Christmas, James got a dog! He is a cocker spaniel named Chaucer. He chews on everything, but is adorable. We are loving our house. We took a trip to NYC last December and I got to meet some cousins I've never met. It was totes cool. And I got to meet a long time xanga friend! Which was totally awesome. I hope we get to see more of each other someday!! :)
James turned two in Feb. and he is growing like a weed. He talks a ton now, can't even count the words. His speech is great, he communicates what he wants and I believe that is warding off a lot of possible tantrums. He loves animals, and being in the kitchen to "help". Although he really does help with the dishes! He will help unload and load. Very sweet. He gives kisses, hugs, he asks "what happened" if you say "ow". He loves to be outside, on his slide or in his car. He loves juice, and milk, and yes a sip of soda every once in a blue moon. I can't believe how fast he is turning into a boy!
We are hoping to start ttc'ing in late April. I can't wait to do the whole pregnant thing again. Jerm and I are very excited to bring another little one into the family!
In May, I get to go up to Wichita to see my bestie Chelsey! I am so excited. I am hoping Jenny gets to come too. :) And the cooool thing is we get to meet Hannah! Very excited about that. :)
Ok that's all for now! I am on a very old laptop as our old one died, but when I get the desktop next (Jerm's on now) I will upload current pics!
Love!
Monday, March 23, 2009
I'm Back!
Posted by Valerie and Jeremy Adell at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment