Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Updates and such

Life is good here in the Adell household. James is growing like a weed! He is 15 months old now, can you believe it? I got my hair done a few wks back and its such a cute cut! I got it re-highlighted too. It needed it, bad. I'm loving my new do. Very easy to fix and tres chic!

Last week Jerm, James me and my parents all went out to eat at this restaurant called Arthurs. It's got super yummy food, I'll post some pics of our evening. Last week, we saw Indiana Jones (pretty good) and this past Friday we saw Sex and the City. That was aweosme. Can you believe Jerm saw it with me? He's such a good hubby! Then Saturday I had a bridal shower for my cousin who is getting married this fall. She is gonna be such a beautiful bride!! She's marrying an Indian, and the ceremony is going to be a traditional Indian wedding. Very cool.I've never attended an Indian wedding, so I'm quite excited about that. Then the reception promises to be very fun with drinking, eating and much dancing. I met her fiancee's sister but not him yet. His sister is very sweet though! We joked that we are future cousin-in-laws. haha. I wish Brandie and Joe (the happy couple) lived closer...they live up in Madison, WI. At least when I go up to Chicago (which I do, a lot) we get to meet up and hang out.

My mom is out of town this week, she went out to our farm in east texas.
Nothing much else going on really, I'm reading a new book called Lipstick Jungle. It's by Candace Bushnell, the same author as SATC. I'm only in the 4th chapter, but it promises to be very good.

Well, I'm gonna leave ya'll with some pics from the last few wks. Enjoy, and hope you all have a great week!





0 comments: